THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO!!!


About a month and a half ago I went with my parents and my brother Monty to San Francisco! It was sooo much fun! I have never really been to California...but I guess I thought the whole state of California was warm and sunny...but I was sooo wrong! IT WAS FREEZING!! We had a dandy ole time!

Here's some pictures from our trip!
My Dad and I at the beach.....Freezing!!
My Mom and I got hit by a wave...we were soaking wet!
We had to go visit the Tannar Family!

Alcatraz...So interesting...SO freezing!

The Sea Lions were so much fun to watch...we decided they are a lot like humans!

We loved riding on the trolleys

Monty

I think this street is called Lombard??...I want to live here!

We went to this Museum called the Exploritorium...it was a children's museum....they had the coolest stuff there...There was a toilet that they had as a drinking fountain...never been used...and of course it was clean (it just didn't look it)...it was actually pretty sick to drink from!...but we had too!

Muir woods was sooo beautiful! It was a little red wood forest north of San Francisco! I've never seen trees this huge!

This was depressing...the whole reason we went to California in the first place, was to see Monty's mission and visit the people he taught. Well we stayed two nights up in Northern California and our hotel was right across the street from 6 Flags...and I couldn't go!! It was so depressing! Instead I sat in the car all day...and we visited Monty's mission and only met people who spoke Spanish! haha I'm not complaining...we met a lot of cool people...but the only thing I understood was "Hola" and "Gracia's"

Northern California is Beautiful...especially Napa Valley! Even though I don't drink wine...I would love to live there...it was amazing!

Some of Monty's friends from his mission! Out of all the people we met...they were my favorite!

So...that is our trip in pictures! California is BEAUTIFUL!

OKay..The End

0 comments: