THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SUMMER


Summer is my favorite time of year! I wish it was warm all year long....Actually, this is what I wish...

I wish I lived in Idaho Falls...but...Idaho Falls would be in Southern California...I would live in a cute little house on the beach...and I would have a private jet to take me snowboarding! What a life! haha

Anyways this summer has been pretty fun already! I went to San Francisco (see last post for details) and two weeks ago I went on a trip to LAKE POWELL! Usually every year I go with the crazy Ball Family! For the past two years though I haven't been able to go with my family so I've gone with my friend Jayci and hers! It is a completely different experience going with the Carlson family! Of Course, if I had to choose...I would go with my family on the King Fisher 2!...Funny family...old boat...no air conditioning...little kids all over the place...crazy cousins....we sleep on top of the house boat cause it's so stinkin hot inside! Well...the Carlson family does Lake Powell completely different! Huge-HUGE house boat...Air conditioning...leather couches...Big screen TV...toilets that actually work and that don't smell...and everyone sleeps inside and pretty much has their own bed! It's crazy! The houseboat was amazing and all...but this year I actually missed going with my family!...The Carlson family is awesome... I had soo much fun...and I'm not going to lie...the bathrooms were amazing!...but I miss going with the crazy Ball family!

Anyways, I have an embarrassing story that happened at Lake Powell...here goes...

It was the last day we were at Lake Powell...my roommate Tanisha slept in our room, so when she woke up I went down stairs to go change into my swimming suit! Well in our room there is a little small door that goes into a small room with a bed in it. The entire1e week I never saw anyone in that room ever! So I go into our room...and well...I change! I am 100% naked! I heard a little bit of movement and I turn around and our friend Brett (Who is a BYU football player is in the little room)....Well...Yes I wanted to die! He saw me...haha that's my story!
Ultimate tubing!

Anyways, this summer has been awesome! I have the coolest roommates ever, and we just got a new roommate named Deanne...she is awesome!! In two weeks we are all going to Southern California!!

Picture of Kim-Me-and Sam...we went to our friends soccer game...I hate soccer!...it was so boring...so all we did was take pictures! The score was 0-1....can't anyone just make a goal! haha


The night before we went to Lake Powell we were in charge of making rice crispy treats! Now...I cook...but I've never made rice crispy treats before!...Man were they messy! Sam thought it would be funny to eat them off my hands before they went to waste...she's a dork!

Anyways, these are 2 of my roommates...Sam and Tanisha...they are soo stinking cute!

Well my Blog is boring...and I don't know what to write about...so...Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kristy Cefalo said...

Courtney...You make me so happy. I laughed really hard when I read that you did a little stripping:) I love you sister. I am sad we cannot play on Saturday. Have fun in Idaho.

All my love,

Kris