THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th OF JULY!


As many of you know 4th of July is my favorite holiday!...but only when I go to IDAHO FALLS!
Fact: Idaho Falls has the 2nd biggest firework show in the nation!
(Okay it might not be a fact...but on some random website it did say that!)

Anyways Monty (my bother) and I took a little road trip up to Paradise (Idaho Falls) for the best holiday of the year! It was a blast! It started with going over to the Grobergs house for a flag raising...where both Monty and I ran into many old High School friends!..afterwards we went to the good ole Idaho Falls Parade! We sat with some of Monty's friends...and with my old favorite High School teachers family! I was lucky enough to sit next to my teachers 4 year old boy...who would go over to his mom and sneak candy...and then give it to me! haha It was great!

Anyways, my favorite part of the day...which I look forward to all year long...is going down to the river and watching the firework show! Thousands of people go to IF to watch the show next to the temple! You can walk around the river and run into so many old friends....I felt like it was a High School reunion! My favorite part was running into all my old guy friends who I haven't seen since before their missions! It was sooo much fun...but at the same time it made me kind of sad! It was so weird thinking back to being in High School with all my friends...and now we have all gone our separate ways...Some of my old girl friends are married and have babies (so weird!) and a few of my good guy friends went on missions...are now back...and are now getting married!!! It's crazy!! I'm so happy for them...but at the same time I think they are kind of crazy because they never even had the chance to go to college and live the good single life (I'm really good at being single!) haha

Anyways...Idaho Falls is awesome...the firework show was amazing...and man I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I've graduated! If you ever get the chance go to IF for the 4th....then go...and well...you should just go anyways!!

First time I've seen Tyler since the night we graduated!

First time I've seen Shandon since Graduation...he got back from his mission on the 4th...I think I kind of freaked him out when I saw him...screamed...and ran up to him and gave him a huge hug!

April-Ashley-and I....Haven't seen April since I graduated...and well...now she's married and has thee cutest little baby girl!

0 comments: