THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm gonna miss them :(


For the past ten months I have had thee most amazing/rewarding job in the world! Yesterday was the last day of preschool...and I can not even begin to tell you how sad I am that it is all over. I have fallen in love with these kids! Ever since I left the school yesterday, I have wanted to cry. It is crazy to me how time goes by so fast...and these children that I have taught have become such a huge part of my life! All day yesterday I had that ball in my throat because I was about to cry. When I was saying my last goodbyes to the kids, I had to just not think about it and say to myself that I am going to see them again. Being a teacher has been the most amazing experience of my life. Children are so precious and sweet...and these 3 and 4yr olds have made me so excited to be a Mom!
This is my 3 year old class...aren't they cute!??
Yesterday (the last day of school) was Clown day! Everyone dressed up like something in the circus...and of course 3 and 4yr olds think that things like Spiderman, Batman and Pirates are in the Circus! (I love them:)) All we did all day was play! It was funny...my 3 year old class didn't quite grasp the concept of "Pin the nose on the clown" even after saying a million times "You can't peak or pull down the bandanna!" They all perfectly got the nose in the exact same place!...intresting...hahaha

This is Holland and I :)

3yr old class out at recess!

Now...I love my 3 yr old class....but my FAVORITE class is my 4 year old class!!

Mikelle-Trevor-Berk-Will-Lily

haha I just love the 4yr old boys!

Parker-Ethan-Carter-Berk
Little David Uda (Little boy from the repenting story) I love him!MALIA!!! I love her so stinkin much!!4yr old class at recess!


Gabe-Ethan-Gavin-and CARTER (my favorite student ever!)



CARTER and MAX!! You have no idea how much I stinking love them...especially Carter!...When he was leaving for the last time he ran over to me and hugged me and said that he loved me. :(


I MISS THEM!! THE END

1 comments:

Leah said...

Cute cute cute! I love kids! And you!
JA JA JA JA JA...