THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CaLiFoRnIa



I was meant to live in Southern California! I just got back from my trip two days ago....and my deep dark depression is now setting in because I miss the beach!! So...for all those people that know me...you know that I have Idaho Pride! A lot of the time I call Idaho "Paradise"...Well....I take it alllll back! Southern California is amazing...to say the least! It was such a fun week...4 of us went down (Monty-My roommate Sam-Monty's friend Katy-and of course...Me!) We stayed at my friend Adams house in Rancho Santa Margarita! Anyways...I suck at writing...so I'm going to post pictures below and then write about them! :)



Katy and I showing are Joy for being in California!...The first day we got there we arrived at Adams at 4 in the morning...we got a couple hours of sleep and then we went off to the beach in Oceanside!



Picture of us when we first got to the beach!...notice they are both squatting down to be at my height...I'm short!



So...I always wanted to be buried in the sand at the beach...so they said they would turn me into a mermaid....They made me Fat! and then Monty came and sat on me! What good friends! haha


After the long day at the beach our first day we went to this HUGE stinkin mall...it was amazing! So...this is a picture of us on the Ferris Wheel right before we went home! Pretty pointless picture...but it's my blog...so deal with it! :)


Anyone remember the old show Step by Step? In the Opening of the movie it shows them at 6 Flags and the dorky kid is eating an ice cream cone and then they get splashed by a ride...Well....thats what we did! We were soaked!



We decided to spent 5$ and buy Superhero capes! Sam and I got Batman capes...and Monty got Superman....the rest of the day we ran around 6 Flags like the weird kids that everyone makes fun of...It was awesome!

Monty pretending he is superman...there was a family near us that was cracking up!...I think Monty really felt like he was Superman! haha When we went on the Superman roller coaster...at the very top he started singing the Superman song! haha


San Diego Temple! I have always heard that this temple was soooo amazing...Yes...the San Diego Temple is very very beautiful.... but...I still like the Salt Lake Temple more....


Picture of me at the Tide Pools in La Jolla!...Right after this picture I almost died... Okay not really....but it would have been bad!


Anyone seen A Walk to Remember?...two places at once....Mexico and the US of A

My friend Marcus (who I am secretly in love with)...I found out he moved to San Diego so we met up with him one night and ate ice cream on the beach!

Ice cream...Beach...friends...Marcus....what a life!


The crew at Mission Beach in San Diego!

Our last day in California we went up to Huntington Beach...we were so stinking bummed....it wasn't even a pretty day! I was glad we went up there thought because it was the US OPEN of Surfing! It was awesome to watch!...After awhile Sam and I left Monty there so we could go get pedicures..haha...Long story....but lets just say that Sam now has an Asian lady that calls her quite frequently to see if we want to come back for Pedicures!

Our last night in California we went to a beach with Adam and Monty in San Clemente!...Adam was going to teach us to surf and we were going to have a nice little fire by the beach! Sam went surfing and got up!!...but by the time it was my turn it was dark...the waves were huge...and I thought I was going to die...so I didn't go! But we did have a fire on the beach....it was fun!



Anyways....I want to go back...It was a good time...and we didn't die!



0 comments: