THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring Program!






Today was my 4yr old classes Spring Program! It was so adorable...but it was a DISASTER compared to times we have practiced in our classroom! It was sooo funny, there is a little boy in my class named Parker...on stage he yelled out "I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"






The dance was my favorite part! They did amazing! They danced and sang to "Lets get together" from the old Parent Trap movie. They were in Boy-Girl couples...there were more boys than girls...so two boys were partners. Well....the dad of one of the boys was not too happy about that! It was like he thought that his little 4yr old boy was going to turn gay because he had a boy partner in his preschool program! haha Oh well!...I apologize if that happens! haha

1 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

You look like such a good teacher! Sorry I missed your spring program it looks like it was very fun! You are the best I love your blog!!