THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!



Well...I didn't know what to get my Mom for Mothers Day...She is thee hardest person to shop for! (other than my dad) Well...I came up with the most amazing idea. Go to Build-a-Bear and make her a bear that I can put a voice recording of myself in! So, that is what I did! Me and my roommate Sam went to Build-a-Bear and made our Moms cute little bears! My bear said, "POOFY LAVOO! I love you Mom. Thanks for all that you do! Love your favorite daughter!" The bears were so cute...that I even bought myself one to put in my room! When Sam and I got home we were so excited about our bears that we had a bear photo-shoot! haha We are dorks...

In my family, it is a competition to see who is the favorite child...there is a ranking....

Dads Favorites

#1 Kristy or Courtney (depending on the day)

#3 Monty

#4 Bradley or Melanie (depending on the day)

Moms Favorite

#1 Monty

#2 Kristy

#3 Courtney

#4 Melanie

#5 Bradley

So on Mothers day I tried to be her #1. Monty knows he is the favorite...when I told him what I was getting Poofy (Mom) he started laughing at me...and he told me, "You spent over 20 $ on Mom...I'm giving her something that I got for free...and I'm still going to be the favorite!" haha It was pretty funny. I may not be Poofy Lavoo's favorite...but I did giver her the favorite gift!

0 comments: